JULIAN ALPS INTERNATIONAL SKI PASS HIGHLIGHTS
- 260km of ski slopes between 550m – 2293m above sea level
- 112 lifts
- 7 resorts are approximately 1h drive from Bled, the pearl holiday destination of Slovenia
- 100 skiing days guarantee, between 1st of December and 1st of May
- FIS World Cup host - Kranjska Gora Ski centre
- Family best skiing
- Skiing with a view on the Adriatic sea.
- Skiing in 3 different countries only with one ski pass: Slovenia, Italy and Austria
- Slovenia: Kranjska Gora, Krvavec, Cerkno, Kanin/Sella Nevea, Soriška Planina
- Italy: Tarvisio, Sella Nevea/Kanin, Zoncolan, Piancavallo, Forni di Sopra, Sauris
- Austria: 3Laendereck, Innerkrems, Goldeck
SKI PASS PRICES
- 2-day consecutive: 68 EUR per adult
- 3-day consecutive: 100 EUR per adult
- 4-day consecutive: 126 EUR per adult
- 5-day consecutive: 151 EUR per adult
- 6-day consecutive: 175 EUR per adult
- 7-day consecutive: 197 EUR per adult
- Discounts for children, seniors and youth
- Discounts and special deals with accommodation included for tour operators, agencies and hotels (B2B partners)
- Check all the prices and options
- Prices are in EUR and include 9,5% VAT
- Deposit for keycard is 5 EUR.
SPECIAL DEALS AND PROMOTIONAL WEEKS
Combination offers (ski pass + accommodation):
- SKI OPENING 1.12.2019 – 22.12.2019: 3=4 ski pass
- FAMILY WEEKS 6.1.2020 – 26.1.2020: extra benefits for families
- FREE SKI from 9.3.2020 till the end of the season: Ski pass included in the price of accommodation (contracted accommodation providers only)
- Ski Pass Julian Alps is issued by PNT, d.o.o.
- Feel free to contact us for any other information you might need.
Fani Grumove 20