directly at the offerer
Available until July 01, 2020
This kayaking tour on the river Soča with our inflatable, sit-on-top kayaks, is perfect for young and old! You will have the chance to enjoy the scenery and get your heart racing as we will encounter a number of exciting rapids.
We will meet at our base 15 minutes prior to the booked time. There you will meet your guide who will give you all the necessary equipment. Our van will bring you to the starting point, where you will change your clothes and put the equipment on. After a brief safety introduction by our certified and experienced guide, you are ready to go! You will use an inflatable open kayak that is very stable and provides optimal safety. Children will be accompanied by the guide in a two-seater open kayak. The tour starts at the breathtaking Boka waterfall and you will have the chance to get used to the kayak and gaze at the scenery. However, you will quickly be challenged by some rapids as the stream of the Soča river will increase. At the end of the tour, our van will bring you back to our base. There you can take a shower and relax.
- River: Soča river (Difficulty level: Class I-III)
- Description: The Soča River will amaze you with its unique emerald water, which makes it the perfect location for an exciting kayaking tour.
- Route: Boka waterfall - Srpenica 2
- Distance: 8km
- Total duration: 3h
- Time on the river: 1h30min
Participants per boat: 1
- High-quality inflatable open Kayak
- Kayaking gear (wetsuit, anorak, neoprene shoes, helmet)
- Certified kayaking guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Photos/Videos: can be purchased extra on site (5€)
- Change of clothes
- Soft drinks and snacks
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability