directly at the offerer
Available until July 01, 2020
If you are looking for a challenging and extreme canyoning experience in the Soča Valley this tour is the perfect choice for you! Be ready for some fun and adventure. On this tour, you will have the chance to marvel at the majestic walls of the Fratarca Canyon carved from the water. The highlight, however, will be the descending by rope of the spectacular Parabola waterfall which is 45 meters high.
Upon arrival at the base, your guide will provide you with the necessary equipment before our van will take you as close to the canyon as possible. There you will change your clothes and walk on a hiking trail for 30 min until you reach the starting point of the Fratarca Canyon. Our certified and experienced guide will inform you about the specifics of the tour and safety guidelines. At this point, you are ready to go! You will encounter many waterfalls and pools in which you will either jump, slide on natural slides or descend into by rope. The canyon is not technically difficult but your focus and stamina will be tested, as the use of the rope is mandatory on three waterfalls. This tour will definitely challenge you and you'd better not be afraid of heights! After the tour, our van will bring you back to the base where you can take a warm shower and relax.
- Canyon: Fratarca (Difficulty level: difficult)
- Description: The Fratarca Canyon in the Sušec Valley offers spectacular sights and breathtaking challenges.
- Route: Log pod Mangartom
- Total duration: 5h
- Time in the canyon: 3-4h
- Abseiling height: Up to 45 m
- Complete high quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene shoes, slide pants)
- High class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- Photos/Videos: can be purchased extra on site (5€)
- Change of clothes
- Snacks and Drinks
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Canyoning experience
- No fear of heights