directly at the offerer
Available until July 01, 2020
This sun-kissed canyon in the Soča Valley is the perfect choice for adrenaline junkies! Predelica Canyon has waterfalls from 2 to 37 meters in height, pouring into crystal clear pools. You will use the rope to descend five of the waterfalls and jump or slide down the many other ones. This canyon will challenge you and push you to your limits! To ensure your safety our certified guide will always be at your side and lead you through every obstacle. So what are you waiting for?
After a very warm welcome at the meeting point, you will meet your guide and get the necessary equipment. Our van will then take you to the starting point where you will change into the neoprene suits and off you go! You will reach the entrance of the canyon after a short 15 min hiking trail. There, our certified and experienced guide will inform you about the details of the route and the safety guidelines. Together we'll make our way through every challenge and obstacle. Once you've reached the end point, our van will take you back to the base. There you can relax, take a hot shower and enjoy a refreshing ice-cream!
- Canyon: Predelica (Difficulty level: difficult)
- Description: The Predelica canyon is the most demanding canyon but all the sun and crystal clear pools are worth the effort!
- Route: Predil Pass
- Total duration: 5h
- Time in the canyon: 3h
- Abseiling height: Up to 37 m
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene shoes, slide pants)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- Photos/Videos: can be purchased extra on site (5€)
- Change of clothes
- Snacks and Drinks
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Canyoning experience
- No fear of heights