directly at the offerer
Available until July 01, 2020
This spectacular rafting tour on the Soča River will be unforgettable! With the starting point at the mesmerizing waterfall of Slovenia, the Boca Waterfall, you will enjoy some amazing scenery, as well as an exciting adventure on the river.
Upon arrival at the base, you will meet your guide and get the necessary equipment for the tour. A van will then take you to the starting point. Depending on the water level you will start the tour at the majestic Boka Waterfall, or a little bit lower down the river Soča in Srpenica. There you can change your clothes and put the rafting gear on. Before the beginning of the tour, our licensed and experienced guide will explain the safety rules. After this, you are ready to go! At the beginning of the tour, you will have the chance to enjoy the scenery thanks to a gentler flow of the river, which will continually speed up to white water class IV rapids. Children can always take part in 3/4 of the tour, however, for safety reasons, the guide might decide to stop just before the most turbulent part. The van will then pick them up. After approximately 10km you will arrive in Trnovo where the van will be waiting for you and bring you back to the base.
- River: Soča river (Difficulty level: Class II-IV)
- Description: Also known as "The Emerald Beauty" due to its emerald-green water, the Soča river is the perfect location to experience some action on the water.
- Route: Boka Waterfall / Srpenica 1 - Trnovo 1
- Distance: 8-10km
- Total duration: 3h
- Time on the river: 1h30min
- Participants per boat: 2-8 plus the guide
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, socks, life jacket, helmet)
- Certified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Photos/Videos: can be purchased extra on site (5€)
- Second pair of trainers (which may get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Snacks and Drinks
- Minimum height: 120cm
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability