Radovljica is very easy to visit with public transport. Main bus station is 2 minutes walk from Radovljica Old town and there are regular buses to Ljubljana, Bled, Kranjska Gora, Kranj and villages around Radovljica. All buses from LJubljana towards Bled and Kranjska Gora make a stop in Radovljica.
Radovljica also has a train conection. The train stop is 2min walk from old town and all local trains Ljubljana - Jesenice stop here. International trains stop in nearby Lesce, and from there there are local buses about every 30-45 min towards Radovljica.
Getting thereTourist Information Centre (TIC) is located right at the entrance to the old part, near the Sodček winery.
When visiting the old town centre of Radovljica we recommend using the following public car parks:
- car park in front of the old town centre – Gorenjska cesta: blue zone, maximum of 3 hours
- parking areas along Gorenjska cesta: blue zone, maximum of 2 hours
- car park between Kranjska and Ljubljanska cesta: blue zone, maximum of 2 hours
- car park in front of Grajski dvor hotel, Kranjska cesta: blue zone, maximum 3 hours
- parking spaces along Kajuhova ulica, unlimited parking