This ski centre in the valley is mostly appropriate for families and recreational skiing.
Advantages: location in the valley which is accessible by car. Well-regulated cross-country trails and night skiing.
DATA ABOUT THE SKI CENTRE
- Altitude: 620 m
- Access from Srednja vas (by car, parking place)
- Ski slope area: 7 ha
- Ski slopes: 2 km
- Length of a ski lift: 450 m + children’s ski lift
- Cross-country trails: 15 km
- Length of a lighted cross-country trail: 3 km
- Capacity: 700 persons/hour
- Artificial snowing system
- Appropriate for: beginners, families and recreational skiers
- Night skiing: Fridays and Saturdays (from 18:00 to 21:00)
- Children’s ski lift also appropriate for pre-school children
- Sledging slope
- Skating rink
- Organisation of sports days for school groups
- Organisation of competitions (upon preliminary agreement)
- Ski, cross-country ski and snowboard school
- Rental of ski and cross-country ski equipment
- Ski repair service
- Culinary offer
- Carriage rides on the snow (upon preliminary agreement)
You can get to Bohinj by bus or train. More information is available on the website.
You can get to Srednja vas by car from Bled via Soteska or Pokljuka and Jelovica and Soriška planina.
A larger parking lot is located right next to the ski slope.
33T 417611 5126944
Arrival by train, car, foot or bike