Alone the Soča and Idrijca Rivers uphill to the Šentviška planota plateau and below Kojca
Distance 30.6 km
The ride starts in Most na Soči and continues along the Soča and the Idrijca Rivers to Idrija pri Bači, then uphill to Šentviška planota plateau and Zakojca. The Šentviška planota plateau is a magnificent remote world between the valleys of Idrijca and Bača.
The trail is marked with blue signposts and markers indicating a mountain biking loop. We recommend using the Triglav National Park Map, issued by Planinska Zveza Slovenije (Alpine Association of Slovenia).
Update: October 04, 2021
Safety informationThe path is steep in some places, so be careful when descending
Tips and hints
- Tourist Information Centres
- Recommended accommodation
- Take some time to visit the Church of the Visitation of Mary
- Buy some snacks in Tolmin or Most na Soči.
- Railway station in Most na Soči, connection to Podbrdo and Bohinjska Bistrica.
33T 402219 5115126
EquipmentMountain bike, gloves and helmet, first aid kit, clothes for windy and cold weather.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view