Alone the Soča and Idrijca Rivers uphill to the Šentviška planota plateau and below Kojca
Distance 30.6 km
The ride starts in Most na Soči and continues along the Soča and the Idrijca Rivers to Idrija pri Bači, then uphill to Šentviška planota plateau and Zakojca. The Šentviška planota plateau is a magnificent remote world between the valleys of Idrijca and Bača.
The trail is marked with blue signposts and markers indicating a mountain biking loop. We recommend using the Triglav National Park Map, issued by Planinska Zveza Slovenije (Alpine Association of Slovenia).
Update: October 04, 2021
Safety informationThe path is steep in some places, so be careful when descending
Tips and hints
- Tourist Information Centres
- Recommended accommodation
- Take some time to visit the Church of the Visitation of Mary
- Buy some snacks in Tolmin or Most na Soči.
- Railway station in Most na Soči, connection to Podbrdo and Bohinjska Bistrica.
33T 402219 5115126
EquipmentMountain bike, gloves and helmet, first aid kit, clothes for windy and cold weather.
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view