Type: skating and classical style
Grooming: The trail is groomed when natural snow conditions allow.
Parking: Public parking available next to the church in Bohinjska Bela
Entrance point: St Margaret Church in Bohinjska Bela - 46.35001268568272, 14.069998590499155
Use of cross country skiing trails in Bled is free of charge.
Tips and hintsTrails nearby: Kupljenik, Dindol, Rečica, Dobe, Zgornje Gorje, Krnica, Radoljica, Pokljuka, Radovna and Bohinj
Getting therePark your vehicle at St Margaret Church (Bohinjska Bela 1, 4260 Bled) and enter the trail before the church gate.
Public parking next to St Margaret Church (46.34992508840533, 14.069921011440245) has up to 10 parking lots. Parking is free of charge.
Another parking area is in the village centre (46.34957612024079, 14.066779129219462) has about 20 parking lots. Parking is free of charge. Time limit 2 hrs. 200 m away from the entrance point.
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross-country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.