Type: skating and classical style
Grooming: The trail is groomed when natural snow conditions allow.
Parking: Infrastruktura Bled, Rečiška cesta 2, 4260 Bled (payment required) (300 m / yd from the trail entrance point)
Entrance points: 46.373217, 14.097413 and 46.374479, 14.095900
Use of cross country skiing trails in Bled is free of charge.
Tips and hintsTrails nearby: Dindol, Dobe, Bohinjska Bela, Kupljenik, Zgornje Gorje, Krnica, Radovljica, Pokljuka, Radovna and Bohinj
Getting therePark your vehicle at Infrastruktura Bled, Rečiška cesta 2, 4260 Bled and head west towards the houses Rečiška cesta 1a or 15 to enter the trail.
ParkingPublic parking next to Infrastruktura Bled (46.372857302151026, 14.100661032939502) has about 30 parking lots. Parking fee applies: every day 8 AM to 5 PM - 1 EUR / hour.
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross-country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.