From Montemaggiore to Prossenicco
Distance 8 km
From Montemaggiore follow trail no. 744 to the south-east, crossing the Rio Lemagna and the Rio Bianco. After about 4 km the trail follows the course of the Rio Bianco to the former Valico Ponte Vittorio Emanuele, which crosses the river Natisone. After crossing the river continue to Case Gasperini and passing near a cemetery after about three hours you get to Prosenicco.
Update: September 07, 2021
33T 374456 5125028
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view