Loop that visits all of the viewpoints over lake Bled on Osojnica.
Distance 4.2 km
This loop starts and ends at the lake Bled campground parking lot. It’s very short but very steep hike – you will sweat. The reward is worth it however - multiple million dollar views of Lake Bled and the Julian Alps. (Note that I did this hike with a headlamp before dawn, so it was slow going and there are a few spots where I lost the trail and the track may seem a little odd. I also did it with an injured foot, so your pace may be somewhat faster.)
ParkingStarts and ends at the campground parking lot (free parking until 0800).
33T 429392 5134692
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view