- Don’t forget to take a camera with you.
- Hiking poles are also warmly recommended.
- Use the Bled – Hiking Trails or Bohinjska Bela – Hiking Trails maps.
- Due to its length and the almost 500-metre climb, the trail is demanding, and therefore not suitable for all.
- There are no restaurants and shops along the circular trail, so we recommend you bring enough drinks and food with you.
- In the first part, the trail is marked with typical Bled fingerposts, and subsequently with blazes and red way signs.
Tips and hintsTIC INFOCENTER Triglavska roža Bled
Ljubljanska cesta 27, SI – 4260 Bled
Tel: +386 (0)4 5780 205
TIC - Turistično Društvo Bled
Cesta svobode 10, SI – 4260 Bled
Tel: +386 (0)4 5741 122
Web address: http://www.td-bled.si/
Bohinjska Bela Tourist Association
Bohinjska Bela 37, SI - 4263 Bohinjska Bela
Getting thereYou can drive (4 km by car) or walk (1 hour from Bled town centre) to the starting point.
ParkingThere are several pay carparks in Bled:
There is a small carpark at the Bohinjska Bela community centre (max parking time: 4 hrs). You can also park your car at Bohinjska Bela railway station.
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Light hiking shoes or sneakers are recommended.
The use of sun protection is recommended on sunny days.
In the warmer part of the year the use of tick repellent is recommended.