Peaceful and beautiful place to hike. This was a three day tour starting and ending in Stara Fuzina.
Huts: Vodnikov Dom and Jezeru Hut.
Distance 37.3 km
Starting in Stara Fuzina, we climbed the first day to the Vodnikov Dom. On day to we went on to the peak of Kanjavec and down through the 7 lakes area to Jezeru hut, Then the third day hiked back to our car parked in Stara Fuzina.
33T 414271 5126910
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view