From Tribli Superiore to Castelmonte
Distance 13.7 km
The 91th stage of the Via Transalpina follows trail No. 747, and leads towards the south-west. Through the village of Gnidovizza and near several traditional churches, such as M. S. Giovanni and M. S. Nicolò, continue along the Alta Via Valli of the Natisone Valleys, crossing the long ridge to the right of the Judrio stream up to Castelmonte.
Update: September 07, 2021
33T 393334 5110679
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view