- Don’t forget to take a camera with you.
- Use the Bled – Hiking Trails or Bohinjska Bela – Hiking Trails maps.
Rest StopCafé Belvedere
Restaurant Vila Bled
- The trail is easy and suitable for all types of hikers.
- Because the forest paths are well regulated, the trail is also suitable for baby strollers.
- There are restaurants and shops along the circular trail, but we recommend you bring enough drinks with you.
- The trail is marked with fingerposts.
Tips, hints and linksTIC INFOCENTER Triglavska roža Bled
Ljubljanska cesta 27, SI – 4260 Bled
Tel: +386 (0)4 5780 205
TIC - Turistično Društvo Bled
Cesta svobode 10, SI – 4260 Bled
Tel: +386 (0)4 5741 122
Web address: http://www.td-bled.si/
Bohinjska Bela Tourist Association
Bohinjska Bela 37, SI - 4263 Bohinjska Bela
Getting thereYou can drive (4 km by car) or walk (1 hour from Bled town centre) to the starting point.
ParkingThere are several pay carparks in Bled:
There is a small carpark at the Bohinjska Bela community centre (max parking time: 4 hrs). You can also park your car at Bohinjska Bela railway station.
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
- Light hiking shoes or sneakers are recommended.
- The use of sun protection is recommended on sunny days.
- In the warmer part of the year the use of tick repellent is recommended