- Don’t forget to bring your camera!
- The map of hiking trails in Bled will be of great help.
- Be careful on the steeper slopes with wooden steps. At the summit, there is enough space, but do not forget you are on a cliff, so do not approach the edge!
- In winter and when the path has icy stretches, the hike to Dobra gora is advised against.
- You are advised to bring enough water with you, as there is no hut along the way.
- The path is properly marked.
Tips, hints and linksTIC INFOCENTER Triglavska roža Bled
Ljubljanska cesta 27, SI – 4260 Bled
Tel: +386 (0)4 5780 205
TIC - Turistično Društvo Bled
Cesta svobode 10, SI – 4260 Bled
Tel: +386 (0)4 5741 122
Web address: http://www.td-bled.si/
Getting thereYou can get to the starting point in Bled by car from Lesce (Ljubljana-Karavanke motorway exit) or from other regional roads from Bohinj or Jesenice.
ParkingThere are several public pay carparks in Bled: http://www.bled.si/en/how-to-get-here .
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
- Hiking shoes (even light ones) and season-appropriate clothing are recommended.
The use of sun protection is recommended on sunny days.
In the warmer part of the year the use of tick repellent is recommended.