Don’t forget to take a camera and hiking poles with you.
- Use the Bled – Hiking Trails or Bohinjska Bela – Hiking Trails maps.
- The trail is demanding due to its length; therefore, it is suitable for hikers of all ages with greater endurance.
- The trail is not suitable for baby strollers.
- The trail is marked with fingerposts.
- There are no hospitality services providers along the way, so you need to bring along refreshments and drinks.
- We advise you not to hike along the trail in winter when the path is icy.
Tips and hintsTIC INFOCENTER Triglavska roža Bled
Ljubljanska cesta 27, SI – 4260 Bled
Tel: +386 (0)4 5780 205
TIC - Turistično Društvo Bled
Cesta svobode 10, SI – 4260 Bled
Tel: +386 (0)4 5741 122
Web address: http://www.td-bled.si/
Bohinjska Bela Tourist Association
Bohinjska Bela 37, SI - 4263 Bohinjska Bela
Getting thereYou can drive (4 km by car) or walk (1 hour from Bled town centre) to the starting point.
ParkingThere are several pay carparks in Bled:
There is a small carpark at the Bohinjska Bela community centre (max parking time: 4 hrs). You can also park your car at Bohinjska Bela railway station.
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Light hiking shoes or sneakers are recommended.
The use of sun protection is recommended on sunny days.
In the warmer part of the year the use of tick repellent is recommended.