Rest StopInfocenter Triglavska roža Bled
- The tour is suitable for mountain bikes.
- Consider traffic signalisation.
- Be careful while descending, especially to Bohinjska Bela and from Kupljenik to Selo.
Tips and hintsTIC INFOCENTER Triglavska roža Bled
Ljubljanska cesta 27, SI – 4260 Bled
Tel: +386 (0)4 5780 205
TIC - Turistično Društvo Bled
Cesta svobode 10, SI – 4260 Bled
Tel: +386 (0)4 5741 122
Web address: http://www.td-bled.si
Turistično društvo Bohinjska Bela
Bohinjska Bela 37, SI - 4263 Bohinjska Bela
Getting thereYou can get to the starting point in Bled by car from Lesce (Ljubljana-Karavanke motorway exit) or from other regional roads from Bohinj or Jesenice.
ParkingThere are several public pay carparks in Bled: http://www.bled.si/si/kako-do-nas/Parkirisca .
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentFull suspension or hardtrail mountain bikes, helmet.
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.