At the junction beneath the chapel you can decide how you will continue – along the access road to the village of Avsa or to the Pelizzo Mountain hut, the village of Matajur and through the village of Čeplečišče to the village of Livek and further to the town of Kobarid.
- to the starting point – village of Avsa (along the mentioned access road),
- past the Pelizzo Mountain hut to the village of Matajur and towards the village of Mašera. At the junction you can decide to ascend to the village of Čeplečišče and further to the village of Livek, or to descend into the valley towards the village of Sovodnje where you follow the Nadiža River to the town of Kobarid or the Soča Valley.
- from the town of Kobarid to the village of Livek if you would like to avoid the six-kilometre-long ascent from the village of Idrsko to the village of Livek.
- from the town of Kobarid to the village of Avsa (you avoid the eight-kilometre ascent from the town of Idrsko to the starting point of the tour).
- During the summer months you can take the ‘Hop On Hop Off’ shuttle bus running to the village of Avsa. In this case, you can descend all the way back to the village of Idrsko or the town of Kobarid on your return.