Welcome! You are at the beginning of a theme trail consisting of six stops around Lake Bled, where you will discover how important it is to preserve our environment for future wellbeing.
Distance 6.5 km
You will have the chance to get familiar with the charming beauties of Bled, its cultural and natural attractions and to relive the memory of one of the most well-known stories in a fun and unique way.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera!
Rest StopBled cream cake
Restaurant Vila Bled
Bled Rose Hotel
Safety informationA section of the path runs along the local and regional road – there you will find an maintained pavement. Walkers are instructed to keep to the pavement.
Tips and hintsTIC INFOCENTER Triglavska roža Bled
Ljubljanska cesta 27, SI – 4260 Bled
Tel: +386 (0)4 5780 205
TIC - Turistično Društvo Bled
Cesta svobode 10, SI – 4260 Bled
Tel: +386 (0)4 5741 122
Web address: http://www.td-bled.si/
Getting thereYou can get to the starting point in Bled by car from Lesce (Ljubljana-Karavanke motorway exit) or from other regional roads from Bohinj or Jesenice.
ParkingThere are several public pay carparks in Bled: http://www.bled.si/en/how-to-get-here.
33T 431595 5135794
Book recommendation by the author
Book recommendations for this region:
- The choice of footwear is yours, but you are advised against wearing smart, dress shoes.
- The use of sun protection is recommended on sunny days.
- In the warmer part of the year the use of tick repellent is recommended.
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view