- We recommend the use of the ARikli app with which you will learn more at individual points and even do some exercises.
- Do not forget to take the camera with you.
- An entry fee needs to be paid.
Rest StopVila Prešeren
The castle wine cellar Dornberg
Bled Rose Hotel
- Except for the stone-paved path from the parking area to the castle’s entrance, which is slippery when wet and requires some caution, the path to the castle is fully maintained and safe.
- Leaning over the wall on the castle terrace is prohibited.
Tips and hintsTIC INFOCENTER Triglavska roža Bled
Ljubljanska cesta 27, SI-4260 Bled
Phone: +386 (0)4 5780 205
TIC - Tourist Association Bled
Cesta svobode 10, SI-4260 Bled
Phone: +386 (0)4 5741 122
Bled Castle - Bled Cultural Institution
Cesta svobode 11, SI-4260 Bled
Phone: +386 (0)4 5729 782
Fax: +386 (0)4 5729 783
Getting thereYou may get to the starting point by car in Bled from the direction of Lesce (exit from the Ljubljana – Karavanke motorway) or on local roads from Bohinj or Jesenice.
ParkingSeveral payable parking areas are available in Bled: https://www.bled.si/en/information/getting-around-bled/20190920131938/parking-lots
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
- Hiking footwear or sports shoes are recommended.
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.