The Hom hill is delineated by the Bled corner north of Bled. The Vintgar Gorge is located behind Hom, which was carved by the Radovna river and is generally one of the most visited natural attractions in Slovenia.
- We recommend the use of the ARikli app to learn more at individual points and even do some exercises.
- Do not forget to bring the camera.
- A map of Bled/hiking trail will be of help.
Rest stopsBled Rose Hotel
- For the most part the path follows the local road, and on the way back through the forest it partially follows a forest road.
- Follow the signposts along the path.
Tips and hintsTIC INFOCENTER Triglavska roža Bled
Ljubljanska cesta 27, SI-4260 Bled
Phone: +386 (0)4 5780 205
TIC - Tourist Association Bled
Cesta svobode 10, SI-4260 Bled
Phone: +386 4 5741 122
Getting thereYou may get to the starting point by car in Bled from the direction of Lesce (exit from the Ljubljana – Karavanke motorway) or on local roads from Bohinj or Jesenice.
ParkingSeveral payable parking areas are available in Bled: https://www.bled.si/en/information/getting-around-bled/20190920131938/parking-lots
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
- We recommend light hiking shoes or sports shoes and clothes that are appropriate to the time of year.
- Bring water or beverage with you.