The map is available here and you can also get it in Galetovec bar next to the village supermarket.
See you in my forest! :)
- Don’t forget to take a camera with you.
- The trail is easy and suitable for all types of hikers.
- It is not suitable for baby strollers.
- The trail is marked with fingerposts.
- We do not recommend visiting the trail when there is snow and ice.
Tips and hintsBohinjska Bela Tourist Association
Bohinjska Bela 37, SI - 4263 Bohinjska Bela
Getting thereYou can drive (4 km by car) or walk (1 hour from Bled town centre) to the starting point.
ParkingThere are several pay carparks in Bled:
There is a small carpark at the Bohinjska Bela community centre (max parking time: 4 hrs). You can also park your car at Bohinjska Bela railway station.
Book recommendations for this region:
- We recommend hiking shoes and season-appropriate clothing.
- The use of sun protection is recommended on sunny days.
- In the warmer part of the year the use of tick repellent is recommended.