The castle at the entrance to Draga valley was built in the 12th century. Iz can be reached via Lambergh Trail, with bike or with car.
The castle was build by the Counts of Ortenburg and later owned by the Counts of Celje. From 1436 the owners werte the Counts of Lambergh. In the 18th century the castle was abandoned, when the family moved to o more modern mansion closer to the village center.